What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device when visiting a web page. The main objective is to recognize the user whenever he accesses the website, also allowing to improve the quality and offer a better use of the site. Briefly: they aim to simplify your navigation in Motorestrela Lda. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; these do not damage the user's equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help to identify and resolve possible errors in the operation of the website.
Cookies created by Motorestrela Lda for the purpose of browsing the website, optimizing and personalizing the services. These have different purposes. Some are necessary to ensure the usability of our website. These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. These allow the user to access the main features of our website (for example: the use of the shopping cart or access to your account). Without these cookies, our website cannot function normally. These cookies are created by Motorestrela Lda and only concern the functioning of our website.
01. date_add - The date and time the cookie was created (YYYY-MM-DD HH: MM: SS format).
02. id_lang - Information of the chosen language. 03. id_currency - Information of the chosen currency.
04. last_visited_category - Information about the last category visited and products viewed.
05. ajax_blockcart_display - Checks whether the shopping cart is visible or hidden.
06. viewed - Recently viewed products.
07. id_wishlist - Information of the products chosen as favorites.
08. checkedTOS - Keeps track of whether the customer has accepted the terms and conditions (1 indicates yes 0 means no)
09. id_guest - Creates an ID for a store visitor when he has not entered the store.
10. id_connections - The connection ID of the visitor's current session.
11. id_customer - Identifies the customer when he enters the store.
12. customer_lastname - Information about the customer's surname.
13. customer_firstname - Information about the customer's name.
14. logged - Checks whether the customer entered the store or not.
15. passwd - Uses an MD5 hash of _COOKIE_KEY_ and the customer's password to enter the store.
16. email - Registers the email address that was used by the customer when he entered the store.
17. id_cart - Creates an ID for the shopping cart when it is shown.
18. checksum - It is used to verify that the cookie has been modified by a third party. If the checksum does not match, the cookie is deleted.
These are the cookies used to display advertisements or send information tailored to the user's interests on our website or outside of our website while browsing the Internet. They are used to limit the number of times an ad is viewed and help to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are mainly third-party cookies and depend mainly on advertising agencies.
Cookies and social media plug-ins (social buttons)
Cookies and machine identifiers to protect transactions
During an order, Motorestrela Lda or its service providers acting on their behalf, may create cookies or collect information about the user's device, including information (technical attributes) necessary for the recognition of the equipment (computer, tablet or smartphone) with the purpose of protecting transactions (preventing fraud risks).
User configuration to avoid cookies
For more information about cookies, including to know which cookies have been installed and how they can be managed and deleted, the user can access www.allaboutcookies.org. If the user does not want his visits to websites to be detected by Google Analytics, he should go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.